Best Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Coaching in Chandigarh
This exam is conducted by Indian Air force for selection of officer in the three major branches : Flying branch, Technical branch, Ground duty branch. It is conducted in twice in year(December/February and June/august ).
Duration of exam is 2 hours & 100 objective types questions. Each question contain 3 marks & negative marking for wrong question if 1.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Exam
There is different eligibility criteria for each branch we is explain below
1. Flying Branch
- Education Qualification – Graduates from recognized University from 60% marks and have Passed Maths and Physics at 10+2.
- Age limit – 19-23 years.
- Height – 162.5 cms
2. Technical Branch
- Education Qualification – Electronics & Mechanical candidates are minimum of 4 year degree qualification or cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of(India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers .
- Age Limit – 18-28 years.
- Height – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).
3. Ground duty Branch
- Administration & Logistics – Graduates with 60% markss and Post Graduates/equivalent Diploma from recognized University from 50% marks.
- Accounts – Graduates(B.Com) with 60% marks and Post Graduates(M.com)/CA/ICWA Diploma with 50% marks.
- Education – Post Graduates from recognized University from 50% Marks.
- Age Limit – 20-23 years for graduates and 20-25 Years for post graduates & 20-27 Years for M.ed/PH.D/CA/ICWA .
- HEIGHT – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).