NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Capstone Academy provides the best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh. Learn all the necessary skills from highly experienced trainers for your NDA Coaching in Chandigarh. Capstone Academy is the most reliable names for your NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies.Capstone Academy is best coaching institute for the preparation of NDA exam. We provide the best NDA Caching in Chandigarh.
- For Army Wing – Class XII by a State Education Board or a University
- For Air Force and Naval Wings – The candidate must have passed class XII with physics and mathematics as main subjects.
- Age Limit, Sex, and Marital Status: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1998 and not later than 01st July 20010. (16.5 to 19 years of age)
Scheme Of Examination
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :
|1.||Mathematics||01||2 ½ Hours|
|2.||General Ability Test||02||2 ½ Hours|
The Objective Type Question Paper of Mathematics & General Ability will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
NDA Preparation tips:
To excel in the exam here are a few tips that you can follow.
- Getting your basics right: Since a lot of topics are covered in the exam, its best to keep them prepared. Study your class X books from Geography to History.
- Getting your English right: Work on the foundation of your English writing and speaking skills, work on your grammar, since the exam has a section of English it’s better to prepare it. Also, speaking good English will help you in interview.
- Start working on your health: To get through the latter two stages of the exam you must be absolutely fit, and health is not something that can be built in a matter of days, you have to continuously work at it.
- Setting a time table for everything: time is everything when you have so much on the plate, learn effective time management techniques.
- Read Newspaper on a daily basis: Reading aloud has massive improvement in English speaking skills; also it will help with hesitation in public speaking which few people might have. The other benefit is that you will stay afloat on general education and current affairs that will help you with written and interview alike.
- Revisit your Class 10 Social Science and Science text books.
- Brush up on your English, as the section is worth about 200 marks! Read, read and read. Read as many books as you can as it will help you improve vocabulary. Also, try and work on your grammar.
- The general knowledge section generally has more questions allocated to the science subjects. Therefore, candidates from the non-science stream should concentrate on getting their science gloves on and work harder on subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
- Go through previous years’ question papers. This will give you a general idea of the kind of questions that you will have to face.