IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Capstone Academy is the reliable name for if you are looking for IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh. To attain the finest coaching for IBPS Clerk COaching in Chandigarh, Capstone Academy is the place where you need to be. Our Experienced trainers will guide you through the core concepts by providing the best IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will organize CWE Clerks Exam for appointing eligible candidates to the post of Clerks in Public Sector Banks. Complete details of IBPS Clerk exam is mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria – IBPS Clerk Exam
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- (i) A Citizen of India or
- (ii) A subject of Nepal or
- (iii) A subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age (As on Date of Notification):
Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
Category Age relaxation
a. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
b. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
c. Persons with Disabilities 10 years
d. Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of the assignment.
3. Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates 2016
|Online Examination – Preliminary||November 26 & 27, 2016, December 03 & 04, 2016 (if required)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||December 31 & January 01, 2017|
|Online Main Exam Result||To be notified later|
Important details related to IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in two stages, Preliminary and Mains Examination. IBPS has scrapped the process of the interview from the scheme of IBPS Clerk 2016 exam.
- The IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted online.
- IBPS will give 100 % weight age to the Mains Examination of IBPS Clerk.
- Both the Prelims and Mains exam will be an objective based test with multiple choice questions. Both will be divided into a certain number of sections/parts.
- The test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in both the Preliminary and Mains exam
Recruitment process of IBPS- Clerical Exam
Selection Process: The selection process will be carried out in two stages, the first one is Preliminary Examination & second stage is the Main Examination conducted by IBPS.
1. Common Written Examination: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Exam for Clerical Cadre posts. The examination will be two-tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Total marks of a Preliminary exam is 100 in a duration of 1 hour for objective type questions & total marks of the Main exam is 200 in a duration of 2 hours for objective type questions. All the tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
A candidate should qualify both for the preliminary & Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.