NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
To appear for NDA exam a candidate has to go over a two phase selection process. One is written exam other is SSB interview. Capstone Academy is one must explore the best and top NDA Exam Coaching Institute In Chandigarh. With our faithful faculty, we are able to get remarkable results in past years.
Capstone Academy is the only organization which is well known for its best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
- We provide 6 months,6 weeks and 1 year ordered and weekend coaching classes
- 5 to 6 hours classes for regular batches and 6 to 8 hours classes for weekend batches.
- Flexible Morning or evening batches for available for NDA coaching classes.
- We have proper managed lectures and expert teachers who support their students in every problem. 1our trainers Coverage of entire syllabus according to the examination pattern.
- Doubts classes are provided by us.
- Our trainers also give short cut methods to attempt various Mathematical questions in minimum time.
- Computerized notes developed by or staff members. Practice sets are given by us.
- Test Series are available at online or offline for practicing.
- We also trained our students for SSB interviews or Personality development classes are accessible.
What is National Defence Academy?
For an Honourable job in Indian Armed Forces, NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. NDA is the Best way which gives students a great chance to join the Indian Army, Navy or Air Forces Immediate after dissipating plus two board examinations as an officer. NDA is also known as National Defence Academy entrance exam for the most highly considered Indian Defence Services.
Everybody wants to build a successful career in Armed forces but getting into this field is not everybody’s cup of tea. To provide this vision a real picture one has to take competitive exam to step into armed force. NDA is one of the best exam that gives a way to join furnished forces of India. The right preparation strategy to clear NDA Exam 2017 begins sudden after +2 Board Examinations.
This type of examination requires a good level of aptitude with great practice & lots of motivational sessions. High sheer number of aspirants also makes it difficult as there are limited seats available for aspirants in this changed gorge competition. The main question arises that which is the perfect destination for NDA exam preparation. For the preparation of NDA exam students are not recognized the correct way for preparation which gives failure in the exam.
To be looking in NDA entrance Exam, you must succeed the eligibility conditions required for NDA exam. As per the UPSC rules, candidate must have qualified the following Criteria as given below:
Age Criteria for NDA Exam 2018
As Per Guidelines & rules, Applicant must appear for this Examination must be lies in between age criteria of 16.5 years to 19 years.
NDA 1 – The applicants born not before 2nd July, 1998 and not after 1st July, 2001
NDA 2 – The applicants born not before 2nd January, 2001 and not after 1st January, 2004
Educational Qualification For NDA Exam
- Required educational qualification for Air Force and Navigational Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Aspirants must have cleared 12th examination or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from recognized State Education Board.
Applicant must be physically fit as per the prescribed physical criteria of the respective authority.
male candidates who are not married are only eligible to apply.
NDA Exam Pattern and Syllabus of 2018
|1.||Mathematics||01||2 ½ Hours||300|
|2.||General Ability Test||02||2 ½ Hours||600|
It consists of two papers which are given in the table as below:
- First paper is Mathematics which is of 300 Marks. The duration for this paper is 2:30 hours
- Second paper is of General Ability of 600 marks. The duration of this Exam also is 2:30 hours
- After the Written Exam those aspirants clear the exam give SSB interview which is of 900 marks
Total Marks -1800
Mathematics includes following topics for NDA Exam :
- Analytical Geometry
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices & Determinants
- Differential Calculus & etc.
General Ability includes following topics for NDA Exam:
- General Knowledge
English includes following topics for NDA Exam:
- Grammar and usage
- General Knowledge:
- General Science
- Social Studies & Current Events.:
|Events||NDA1 Exam||NDA2 Exam|
|Official notification will be released on||10th January 2018||6th June 2018|
|Availability of application form2.||10th January 2018||6th June 2018|
|Closing date for the submission of
|5th February 2018||2nd July 2018|
|A release of admit card||April 2018||September 2018|
|NDA 2018 exam date||22nd April 2018||9th September 2018|
|Announcement of result||May 2018||October 2018|
NDA Application Form 2018
- The NDA application form filled and submit via online process through the official site of UPSC.
- The application form will be released from 10th January, 2018
- NDA (II ) form released 6th June, 2018
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully.
- No change will be authorized after final submitting the application form.
- The last date of filling application form for NDA (I) 2018 is 5th February 2018 and for NDA (II) is 2nd July 2018.
- Candidates must note down that there is no need to send the printed application form to the authority.
NDA Application Fees
- The application fee for general and OBC Candidates is Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST and wards of JCOs/NCOs/ROs exempted from examination fee.
Process of NDA SSB – Interview after Clearing Written Exam:
Students are required to first clear NDA Written Examination & after that Interview Process will be done. In other words candidates that clear written exam are called for the interview, which is commonly known as the SSB interview & it is a process of near around 5 Days.
Schedule of NDA SSB Examination:
The 5 personality and intelligence test schedule is as under:
Day 1: On First Day Basic Intelligence Test will be done of the candidate.
Day 2: On Second Day Psychological Test will be done.
Day 3 & Day 4: The Group Testing Officers also known as – GTO
Day 5: On Fifth Day Conference is taken
Note*** A Personal Interview (PI) can be taken on any day between second to fourth days.
You Can Also Check their Official Website for More Detail Here:nda.nic.in
NDA Exam Consist Two Selection Techniques:
The NDA selection techniques generally based on written test & Interview which has been introduced by Selection centres/ Air Force Selection Boards. It is online methods which required 12th class as a minimum educational qualification.
NDA Selection Procedure:
Ist Stage Written test: it is the first step and it consists of two subjects; General ability test and Maths. It is objective type test conducted in both language English as well as Hindi. The duration of time for NDA written exam will be 2 1/2 hours and contains maximum marks for math’s is 300 whereas 600 marks for General ability.
2nd Stage Intelligence test:
The next step is the intelligence and psychological test which is conducted via the SSB (Service Selection Board). This section is done if students have to qualify the written aptitude test, then he is eligible for SSB interview section.
The SSB Intelligence process is done in two stages: Stage I and Stage II Stage I include (Officer Intelligence Rating test) and Picture Perception Description (PP&DT). Stage II is 4 days procedure which comprises (GTO) Group Testing officers tasks, psychology Tests and their session.
SCo – 85-86,3rd floor , Sector34/A, Chandigarh, 160022
NDA Preparation tips:
To excel in the exam here are a few tips that you can follow.
- Getting your basics right: Since a lot of topics are covered in the exam, its best to keep them prepared. Study your class X books from Geography to History.
- Getting your English right: Work on the foundation of your English writing and speaking skills, work on your grammar, since the exam has a section of English it’s better to prepare it. Also, speaking good English will help you in an interview.
- Start working on your health: To get through the latter two stages of the exam you must be absolutely fit, and health is not something that can be built in a matter of days, you have to continuously work at it.
- Setting a timetable for everything: time is everything when you have so much on the plate, learn effective time management techniques.
- Read Newspaper on a daily basis: Reading aloud has a massive improvement in English speaking skills; also it will help with hesitation in public speaking which few people might have. The other benefit is that you will stay afloat on general education and current affairs that will help you with written and interview alike.
- Revisit your Class 10 Social Science and Science textbooks.
- Brush up on your English, as the section is worth about 200 marks! Read, read and read. Read as many books as you can as it will help you improve vocabulary. Also, try and work on your grammar.
- The general knowledge section generally has more questions allocated to the science subjects. Therefore, candidates from the non-science stream should concentrate on getting their science gloves on and work harder on subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
- Go through previous years’ question papers. This will give you a general idea of the kind of questions that you will have to face.