Railway RRB Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Capstone Academy in Chandigarh is the best Institute for Railway Coaching in Chandigarh. We provide quality of coaching program for RRB Exams,Capstone Academy have experienced highly qualified faculty. Indian Railways is one of the largest networks with around 1.4 lakh employees.Youngsters who are interested in this field must go through the finest Railway Coaching in Chandigarh which is delivered by Capstone Academy The job vacancies in railways are filled through recruitment by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)/21 RRBs/Railway Recruitment Cells across the nation.So for those who are interested in making a career in defence forces must attain the Railway Coaching in Chandigarh from Capstone Academy.
Best Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
The recruitment process for each post differs based on the requirement of skill set for that particular post.Best Coaching Institute for Railway Exam .The staffs of Indian Railways are recruited under two categories i.e. gazetted (Group A and B) and non-gazetted (Group C and D) employees. A brief recruitment detail for each Group is given below.
- Group A – Through UPSC Exams
- Group B – By promotion from Group C or by RRB (for certain posts)
- Group C – By 21 RRBs across nation
- Group D – By Railway Recruitment Cells across nation
The Exam Pattern for post is detailed below under each section.
RRB Exam Pattern – Technical Cadre (Group C)
We The posts of Technical Cadre in Group C are filled in by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) through Indian Railway Technical Cadre Exam (RTCE). The eligibility to apply for RTCE would be Civil/Mechanical Engineering graduates or graduates in Signalling and Telecom/other similar disciplines can also apply. The First Stage of selection process is Written Exam which has questions based on the following subjects
(i) Arithmetical Aptitude
(ii) General Responsiveness
(iii) General English
(iv) Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60|
- Following the Written test, based on the specifications of the job, candidates will have Aptitude Test/Skill Test/Vision Test, etc. Aptitude Test/Skill Test/Vision Test, etc are of qualifying nature and candidates should clear the test to be qualified for the next stage of selection process.
- The next stage of selection process will be Interview/Document Verification. Candidates getting shortlisted in Interview/Document Verification will be given appointment only up on declared medically fit in Medical Fitness Test. The Final Merit list is published only after the Medical Fitness Test. Get the syllabus for Technical Cadre/Engineering post from RRB Syllabus.
RRB Exam Pattern – NTPC (Group C)
Non-Technical Popular Category is one of the post in Group C with huge number of openings. There are around nine posts which fall under Group C NTPC and the recruitment is done in five steps as mentioned below.
(i) Written Test (Tier I)
(ii) Written Test (Tier II)
(iii) Typing (Skill) Test/Aptitude Test (Based on post opted by the candidate)
(iv) Document Verification/Interview
(v) Medical Test
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and General Awareness||25||25|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 minutes|
The Exam Pattern for Tier I exam is given in the table below.
The subjects and the time duration for the Tier II Exam remains the same but the number of Questions will be 120. There will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer marked. The Syllabus also remains the same for Tier I and Tier II except that of the exam pattern. For the reference of the candidates we have given the exam pattern for Tier II also.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and General Awareness||30||30||90 minutes|
|Reasoning and General Awareness||30||30|
- Candidates who clear the Tier II exam will be shortlisted to next stage of selection process. The next stage of selection process will be Skill (Typing) Test/Aptitude Test. Based the post the candidate has applied for, it will be either Typing Test or Aptitude Test.
- Candidates clearing the Typing (Skill) Test/Aptitude Test will be called in for Document Verification, following which shortlisted candidates should undergo Medical Fitness Test.
- Candidates are given appointment only on declaring medically fit. Final Merit list is prepared considering Medical Fitness Test. Check detailed Exam pattern for Typing Test and Aptitude Test in the sections below and syllabus for NTPC is available in RRB Syllabus.
RRB Exam Pattern – Group D
The selection of RRB Group D posts is done to fill the arising vacancies in Group D posts every year. There are around seven posts which fall under Group D and the selection is done in four stages.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document and Candidate verification
- Medical Test
The Written test will be usually Computer-based Test (CBT) of objective type multiple choice questions. There will be around 100 questions and time duration of 90 minutes. Check the detailed pattern below.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||25||25||90 minutes|
There will be negative marking of one-third of marks allotted to that question.
SCO 85-86, Third Floor, Sec-34 A, Chandigarh
Call us : +91-81468-92022, +91-9023358861
Email at: email@example.com