SSC CPO’s Coaching in Chandigarh
Capstone Academy provides the best SSC CPO’s Coaching in Chandigarh. We have highly skilled trainers that will guide you through all the core concepts of and will provide you the finest SSC CPO’s Coaching in Chandigarh. There are many institutes in Chandigarh that provide SSC CPO’s Coaching in Chandigarh but no one matches to the quality of Capstone Academy.
Central Police Organization test is conducted by SSC to recruit Sub Inspector in Borders private security force, Central Reserve personnel, Indo-Tibetan-Border Police, Central Industrial private security force, and Special service firm. This test is command at the national level and because of this, an outsizes range of aspirants take this test primarily based on their priorities.
Age:20 to 25 years at the time of notification.
Nationality: The candidate should be a National of India/ Nepal or Bhutan.
Qualification: The candidate must possess the graduate degree at the time of applying the Exam.
SSC CPO Exam Syllabus
PAPER 1: General Studies
- General intelligence and reasoning: This includes questions of both verbal as well as non-verbal type. It consists of the question of similarities and differences, space visualization problem-solving analysis judgment, arithmetic reasoning verbal and arithmetic series non-verbal, etc. This test has been designed to check the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas, symbols and their relations, arithmetic computations and other such mental abilities.
- General Knowledge and Awareness: These questions will aim to test the candidate’s awareness about the surroundings while making a full use of the same for his benefits. The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s knowledge about the happenings and current trends and also their experience with concern to scientific aspects as should be expected from an educated person. The topics covered would be general knowledge, history, geography, economic presence and scientific knowledge.
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude: This test is designed to test the candidate’s ability in the usage of the number system. The topics of the test will be decimals, fractions, relations and such. It will aim to find the candidates ability to estimation and prediction of solutions and ability to find an alternative to the currently available solutions.
PAPER II: English language/ Comprehension.
The candidates will be basically tested for:
- The candidates will be tested in their use of language and clarity of expression.
- Their effective use of English language due to its widespread usage.
SSC CPO EXAM PATTERN: IT consists of 2 papers.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs (10:00am to 12:00pm)|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Subject||Maximum Marks/Questions||Duration and Timing|
|English Language and Comprehension||200marks/200questions||2 Hrs. 2:00pm to 4:00pm|
Physical Endurance Test:
For male candidates:
- 100m race where time is 16 seconds.
- 1.6km race in a time limit of 6.5 minutes.
- A long jump of 3.65 meters in 3 chances.
- High jump of 1.2 meters in 3 chances.
- Shot put (16 lbs) where the minimum throw of 4.5 meters in 3 chances is needed.
- 100m race in 18 seconds time limit.
- 800m race in 4 minutes time limit.
- 2.7 m in 3 chances.
- 0.9m in 3 chances.